For the National City Chamber of Commerce Building Infrastructure
RFP DUE: August 5, 2016, 5pm
Submit via email or fax to:
901 National City Blvd.
National City, CA 91950
Fax: (619) 477-5018
Phone Number: (619) 477-9339
The National City Chamber of Commerce is seeking a bids for Building Maintenance located at 901 National City Blvd., National City, CA 91950.
You are welcome to stop by the National City Chamber of Commerce to do a site visit. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Quote for Security Cameras and TV Monitor (seeking at least 6 cameras inside and outside of building) with remote accessibility (on smart phones and website portal)
- Quote for Window Films (seeking window films for at least 6 doors and main lobby windows)
- Quote for an outside awning (seeking at least 2 large outside awnings for the two conference room sliding doors)
- Quote for an Electric Water Heater (replacing the current gas heater at the Chamber)
- Quote for Solar Panels and an energy audit to assess cost savings (placing panels on the roof top of the Chamber and Conference room building)
- Quote for a Fire Alarm System throughout the Chamber building
- Quote for Re-Sealing the Chamber building and Conference Room area to protect brick from weather erosion (water damage)
- Quote for clearing Storm Water Drains for the Chamber building
- Quote for Electrical Outlets for the outside of Chamber building (at least 120 watts)
- Quote for double paned vinyl sliding doors and windows throughout the Chamber building.
The mission of the National City Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the quality of life of all the residents in National City and to increase opportunities for businesses and advocate for our membership in matters related to business, government, and community relations.
Your proposal should include the following:
- Name of Company (include DBA if applicable)
- Date of Business Established
- Name of Contact Person/ Address/ Email/ Phone
- Indicate if you are an active Chamber member
- Provide proper insurance coverage for your business of at least $1,000,000
- Provide qualifications and a list of references
- Provide copy of Contracting License
- ADA Compliance Certification
- Licensing card for each contractor