The U.S. Small Business Administration San Diego District Office and the North San Diego Small Business Development Center will celebrate and recognize fourteen successful local small businesses and small business advocates at our 52nd Annual Awards Luncheon on May 5th from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside Hotel.
Award winners include:
- Small Business Person of the Year - Sam G. Mousavi
- Small Business Exporter of the Year - Applied Membranes, Inc.
- Financial Services Champion of the Year - Elizabeth C. Schott
- Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year - Diamond Pacific Construction, Inc.
- Women In Business Champion of the Year - Erica L. Beal
- Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year - Wayne Gross
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year - GEPermit
- Minority Small Business Champion of the Year - Alexia Fernandez Spivey
- Family-Owned Small Business of the Year - Perry Plumbing, Heating & Air
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year - RT Engineering & Associates, Inc.
- Director's Award for SBA Mission Support - Jim Fitzsimmons
- Anthony Vigil Small Business Advocacy Award - Bill Minteer - SCORE
- District Director's Special Appreciation Award - Dr. Sunita V. Cooke
- Director's Award for Innovation and Growth - Fashionphile, LLC
- Director’s Award for Their Commitment to Supporting and Working with Small Businesses - ViaSat
- Director’s Awards for Assisting SBA Launch a New Program - Winning Work:
- Karen Linehan – San Diego School District
- Robert Zaccarie – NavFac
- Ivette Jorge – U.S. Customs and Border Patrol
To purchase single tickets to attend: CLICK HERE!
To purchase a table (8 seats): CLICK HERE!
Interested in sponsoring the event? CLICK HERE!