The San Diego International Airport are seeking certified small businesses (SB) and DBE's construction trades contractors to participate in some new programs designed specifically for small businesses.
In order to prepare you for these opportunities, the San Diego International Airport and Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services will be hosting a FREE workshop on Thursday, February 18, 2016 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the airport's Administration Building located at the 1st floor at the commuter terminal.
The event will cover:
READY SERVICE CONTRACTS (ALL PROJECTS UNDER $100,000)
- What are Ready Service Contracts
- Solicitation Process
- Benefits of these Contracts
- Who can be part of these Contracts
- Current Opportunities
- Presented by: Joe Fejeran & Annie Rombold Facilities Management.
QHP (QUIETER HOME PROGRAM)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE’s)
- Special Requirements / Specifications
- General Scope of Work
- How is the payment process
- Presented by: Craig S. Mayer, CCM QHP Deputy Program Manager
When: Thursday, February 18, 2016
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Administration Building - 1st Floor at the Commuter Terminal, 3225 N. Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Parking available in the parking lot across the building, please bring your ticket for validation.
For assistance with certifications, marketing to government agencies, writing proposals, and all things government contracting, contact the North San Diego SBDC for FREE one-on-one advising: 760-795-8740 / email@example.com