The AGC San Diego Technology Trends in Construction Committee is proud to announce the 2014 Southern California Construction Technology Exposition. The expo is unique informational, educational, and social event.
The AGC-SD’s Technology Trends in Construction Committee has designed this event to present the Southern California construction industry with overviews of the latest in technology advances.
DATE: Tuesday, October 14, 2014
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM in Marriott Hall - Construction Technology Forecast (James Benham, JBKnowledge, Inc.)
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM in San Diego Ballroom C - Leveraging BIM Beyond Visualization (Thai Nguyen, Corporate VDC Manager, Hensel Phelps)
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM in Presidio Room - Cloud Computing: Insurance for the Construction Industry (Dave McCary, Cloud Solutions Advisor, Zumasys)
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM in San Diego Ballroom C - Where's Mobile Going? Technologies to Enable Your Jobsite (Panelists: Carmen Vann, Project Executive, Turner Construction; Bill Dixon, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, OpenRoute; Bob Swelgin, Channel Marketing Manager, Knaack; Stuart Themudo, Senior Industry Specialist, Bluebeam; Moderated by: Roland Soohoo, President and General Manager, Sceanario Virtual Project Delivery)
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM in Presidio Room - Protecting Your Ass(ets) - IT Strategies for Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- 5:00 - 7:30 PM Industry Mixer - Join us for free drinks and food while you view the Exposition and the Rapid Fire Tech Demonstrations that are sure impress!
For more information, to register, schedule of events, and / or listing of exhibitors...