The opportunity is expected to be worth up to $1M (annual spend is approximately $300K with a 3-year agreement, averaging $1MM).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide services and technical expertise to effectively maintain compliance and reliability of Company fire suppression systems and portable fire extinguishers at various SDG&E locations.
- Maintenance of the fire systems and associated equipment as requested.
- Furnish all labor, material, equipment, supervision, and transportation to provide maintenance as scheduled, testing and certification of the pre-action/wet pipe systems, Halon systems, Inergen systems, FM200 systems and portable fire extinguishers including all monitoring devices, smoke detectors, control panels and displays.
- Provide and update all records to maintain system certification in accordance with Federal, State and local jurisdiction requirements.
- Include troubleshooting, analysis and repair of all system related devices.
This bid is going out next Friday and we would like to add some DBEs. Please send me any contacts ASAP no later than this Friday, 4/11.
All work shall comply with the Federal and State regulations, NFPA, National Electric Code and/or local authority as prescribed and No Requirement for Union!!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your Capabilities Statement to Cheryl@sbdcconsultant.com immediately.
For additional assistance with obtaining certifications, registrations, and pre-qualifications at NO COST, please call our center directly at 760-795-8740/