In order to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the marketplace, the SBA created the 8(a) Business Development Program.
Our local SBA (Small Business Administration) office is coming to the North San Diego SBDC in Oceanside, CA to offer a FREE workshop on the 8(a) certification.
Topics that will be covered, include:
- What is the 8(a) Business Development Program
- Eligibility requirements of the 8(a) Business Development Program
- How to apply for the 8(a) Business Development Program
- Benefits of getting 8(a) Business Development Program
- Insider tips on how to complete the application
- Common mistakes
- And MUCH MORE!!!
Thursday, October 24th
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
MiraCosta Community Learning Center (Same Parking Lot As The SBDC Office)
1831 Mission Ave
Oceanside, CA 92058
For more information on the 8(a) program, please visit the SBA Website: http://www.sba.gov/category/navigation-structure/contracting/contracting-support-small-businesses/8a-business-developme or call the North San Diego SBDC Center to schedule your one-on-one appointment: 760-795-8740.
***THERE IS NO COST TO GET CERTIFIED***