For most small business owners; it's hard enough just to get the day-to-day activities done of running a business. Now, we're also supposed to spend time social networking!!! Stop the madness!!!
1. Create a plan...Social Networking doesn't replace your current marketing efforts, it supports and enhances it
2. Start with one Social Networking site...Pick a site, any site that targets your primary market
3. Start posting, sharing, and commenting...You're not going to break anything, just jump right in and start doing it
4. Post at least 3 times per day...Not the same post over and over again, mix it up!!! Ask questions, give "helpful hints," motivate, etc
5. Use management tools like Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc to help create campaigns
Last but not least...schedule an appointment with a consultant at the SBDC in Oceanside, CA to help guide you step-by-step with Social Networking. You'll be tweeting like a pro in no time!!!
To attend our latest NO COST workshop on Social Networking; check our calendar of events by CLICKING HERE!!!